POLYUREA COATING SYSTEMS FOR WALLS, ROOFS, AND FLOORS
POLYUREA SPRAYED COATING SYSTEMS
Polyurea is a remarkable coating with a range of uses limited only by your imagination. With its strength and adhesion characteristics and its flexible ability to resist all adverse weather conditions, it goes on fast and sets in 10 seconds, no other coating in the world compares to sprayed Polyurea coatings.
Depending on the formulation used and the method of application, our sprayed Polyurea coatings save time and money with there ability to return treated surfaces
like ( factory floors, walkways, roofs etc ) back to usable services in as little as 1 hour.
ADVANTAGES OF POLYUREA SPRAYED COATING SYSTEMS
Polyurea based products are characterised by there high performance, and are therefore used in various applications worldwide. The formulation and the resulting performance characteristics of Polyurea products are adjusted for the respective application areas. They typically have the following advantages in sprayed applications
* To react, set and cure very quickly allowing treated surfaces to be returned to service in only 1 hour.
* Can be applied and used in a wide range of temperatures and humidity range.
* Have high thermal resistance and low temperature flexibility.( excellent for cold / freezer rooms )
* Polyurea coatings have outstanding mechanical and chemical resistance
* Are Hydrolysis stable and insensitive to water intrusion
* All colours are stable ( aliphatic systems )
* Do not contain solvents
* Forms very strong flexible, seamless, and elastic films
* Because of the fast reaction speed even vertical and overhead surfaces can be sprayed in any
desired thickness in one pass
* Adheres very well to all substrates ( even damp concrete )
* Service life of 30 to 50 years depending on the environment
* Environmentally friendly
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
* Flat roofs (regardless of the surface material )
* All types of industrial roofing including asbestos.
* Flooring and parking decks
* Metal and concrete bridges
* Oil rigs / industrial structures
* Waste water treatments linings
* Basement waterproofing
* Manhole and sewer linings
* Road linings
* Water parks and playgrounds
* Fuel / solvent / water storage containments
* Swimming pools
* Bund linings for chemical containment
* Boat linings / strength
* Structural strength to a wide range of substrates
including bomb blast protection.
* Walls and floors of areas that require high levels of
cleaning and hygiene.
TECHNICAL : TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
* Tensile strength MPa 10-30
* Shore hardness A30 to D-30
* Elongation Up to 1000%
* Tear strength N/mm 20 to 125
* 100% Modulus MPa 35 to 15
* Abrasion, MG 150-500
* Flex / crack bridging ( -26 c/- 15 f) - 3mm
SUPERIOR COATING SYSTEMS
POLYUREA SPRAYED FLAT ROOF SYSTEMS
Our Polyurea roof coatings are designed to last 30 -50 years depending on the environment. The system enables us to install thermal insulation if required by the client without disturbing the inside of the building.
Sprayed into place using the latest spray hot spray technology, the coating dries within 10 seconds and can be walked on almost straight away.
The Polurea coating can be applied to almost any type of roof including complicated roof geometries . This roof below is on a church in London and had so many leaks
due to the difficulty in weatherproofing the various materials that made up the roof construction, felt, asphalt, cement render, asbestos, and slate. Our coating system completely covered all areas creating a one piece structure with no joins or seams.
Contact us today for a free survey and quotation and see how we can renovate the most important area of your property without disruption.
Polyurea can be used on a wide range of substrates